Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgmex
Reel Rookie

how can I eliminate only some non-Fav antenna channels

Jump to solution

I recently purchased a TCL Roku TV. I get a lot of local channels from 3 different cities but anytime I go from one channel to another it shows all of them even though I constantly try to put it on favorites only. How can I eliminate and erase the ones I don't want and only have antenna favorites. Or if that is not possible how can I keep it only showing the favorites in the guide or when I switch channels. (for instance if I go from ch 12 to 46 I have to click thru 15 or more before getting there. If favs only I might only go thru 5 to get there)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: how can I eliminate only some non-Fav antenna channels

Jump to solution

Hello @sgmex

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

When you want to hide a single channel, open the Channel options menu and then select Hide this channel. You can repeat this for each channel you wish to hide or use the instructions below to hide many channels at once.

• Open the Live TV Channel Guide
  • Find the channel you wish to hide
  • Move left until the channel name and logo is highlighted
  • Press Star on your Roku remote to open the Channel options menu
  • Select Manage channels
  • Select Manage channel lineup
  • Press OK to check the box next to any channel you wish to hide

You can see more here: How to set up a favorites channel list with Roku's Live TV Channel Guide

Does this help? Keep us posted. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @sgmex

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

When you want to hide a single channel, open the Channel options menu and then select Hide this channel. You can repeat this for each channel you wish to hide or use the instructions below to hide many channels at once.

• Open the Live TV Channel Guide
  • Find the channel you wish to hide
  • Move left until the channel name and logo is highlighted
  • Press Star on your Roku remote to open the Channel options menu
  • Select Manage channels
  • Select Manage channel lineup
  • Press OK to check the box next to any channel you wish to hide

You can see more here: How to set up a favorites channel list with Roku's Live TV Channel Guide

Does this help? Keep us posted. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

sgmex
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried what you mentioned and it worked like a charm. I know a lot more about moving around now. Thanks for the quick and helpful answer

0 Kudos