Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I edit accessibility to certain channels on different devices?

I have my bedroom TV and both of my sons TVs on my account. When I turn their TVs on it shows all of the same channels that are on my tv. Is there a way to only have certain channels on their TVs without taking them off of mine. There are some channels I do not want my kids to be able to access easily.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: how can I edit accessibility to certain channels on different devices?

Hi @tiffanymorgan

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

As you have noticed, when you add an app to your Roku device, you’re actually adding it to your Roku account. As a result, the app will automatically be added to all Roku devices linked to your Roku account. When you remove an app, the same is true — it will be removed from all Roku devices linked to your Roku account.

You have the option to create a new Roku account and connect the chosen devices to it. By doing so, you can manage the devices separately, and any changes made to one account will only impact the Roku device that is associated with that specific account.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have other questions or concerns. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos