Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Franny1

Re: clock / time missing

Jump to solution

I have tried everything  everyone else has done. This all started w/no clock when day light savings came. They're chat, technician is B.S. They should know the answers. HELP JUST WANT CLOCK BACK...

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for continuing to let us know what you're seeing. We are investigating this issue and will continue to provide updates as we know more. In the meantime, please try the following steps that have helped temporarily resolve the issue: 

- Restart your TV from Settings>System>Power>System restart

- Try resetting your TV's network connection from Settings>System>Advanced system settings>Network connection reset. Then, go to Settings>Network>Set up connection and connect to your network once more. 

We'll reach out if we need any additional details as we continue to look into this. Please stay tuned. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
peaceablegarden
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Resetting/connecting does not change the problem.

0 Kudos
pc9165
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Both of those will work, I have tried each.  But as everyone has stated, after you turn off the tv for some time, the listings are once again missing.  I have even tried the Fast TV and that does not work.  

0 Kudos
Dave21Push

Jump to solution

Having the same issue on both of my TCL's.  The unplugging or system restart or network reconnect do not fix permanently.

0 Kudos
rodan

Jump to solution

Tried resetting my Roku TV.  That brought the time display back but a couple hours later it went away again.

0 Kudos
Hardin2013

Jump to solution

I reset my Roku TV, & also reset the connection FINALLY on the home screen I had the time again. Hoping it stays there it’s been frustrating when I set my sleep timer at night and having to get my phone to see what time it is instead of seeing it in the tv. 

0 Kudos
pc9165
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It appears everything is working again.  The clock is back on the home screen and the channel guide is back.  Not sure what Roku did, but glad it is working again!

RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone. Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue. This should now be resolved, and things should be functioning normally again. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Rickybaby

Jump to solution

Yes, worked perfectly, unplugged for 5 minutes, plug back in, Done 🙂

0 Kudos