Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S4M_1978

Re: clock / time missing

Jump to solution

Same here, everything is like peaceablegarden stated.

0 Kudos
pc9165
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  Unplugging helps at the moment, but the time goes away again after the tv is off for a length of time.  

0 Kudos
carol5k

Jump to solution

happened to me as well...thought the unplugging had fixed it, but unfortunately not

0 Kudos
Truegamer
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Me to for the last 3 days have pulled the power cord then the time came back but the next day the time was gone and also the TV is not automatically checking for updates and then when you check for an update it doesn't show that you checked that day until you unplug the power cord and try again

0 Kudos
scubasteve
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

setting/system/power/system restart  ........worked for me......this also takes care of no data issue in the Smart guide for antenna tv

0 Kudos
Pops37
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My 4k hdr. No clock on home screen. Power reset returns clock but gone again next day. Yes fast start. Channels work ok.

This started after daylight saving time change.

Regards

0 Kudos
williamsle
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

i have the same problem on two Roku TCL televisions,  It started on Sunday.  The clock does not appear on the homepage and no channel guide information unless I reset the tv.  Resetting is only a temporary fix.  If the tv is left off for a while the clock and guide data go away again.

The following are the answer to your questions:

I am able to stream from other channels when the clock is missing:  Philo, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu...

If I restart, the clock and data guide reappears initially but then goes away again aftern an extended period of time off.

My zip code is correct.  I have also re-entered the zip code several times.

Fast start is enabled.

37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Noticed this too. Will check & reset etc tonight but personally I think a recent change or update did away with the clock feature. Was a nice thing to have fwiw. 

0 Kudos
peaceablegarden
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

system restart works like unplugging but does not solve the problem.

0 Kudos
KristinIngram
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same for me on both Roku TV's in this home.  Seemed to come back after a power off restart, but then disappears again. The TV's are different brands ... one by Sharp, the other by Insignia ... so it's not unique to a particular brand.  Tried system update to see if that would help, but no joy.

0 Kudos