Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sasquatch1

cant get tcl roku tv to go past the account activation screen

i just got a 55' tcl roku tv, first off the remote i got didn't even work, secondly i had to order a new remote from amazon just to be able to get my ruku to work, after going through the set up on the tv, and through the activation link via email, but when i try to connect my tv through the email the tv doesn't recognize that i have set up the roku account, now i can't even activate my tv with out it sending an email to me and requesting me to go through the activation, it's always the first thing that pops up when i turn the tv on and i can't get past it, how do i correct this issue?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: cant get tcl roku tv to go past the account activation screen

@sasquatch1

Thanks for the post.

If you are experiencing issues with your remote, please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information visit our Community post here:

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

If you are experiencing issues with activating your TV, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku TV along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos