Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
limoman
Reel Rookie

black screen after selecting show

Hi, So I got this tcl 32s3750 go to watch something hit play or resume screen goes black. I can hear audio I can see faint images. Only fix is to shut off and turn on and all functions ok untill I try to play something. Pluto tv plays fine it seems only streaming channels like roku. Huh?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: black screen after selecting show

Have you tried a restart of the tv?   Turning the tv off/on won't give you a complete restart.  Instead do either:

• Unplug the power cord for a minute or so, then plug back in and let it start up, or ..
  • From the Roku home screen use Roku menu path Settings > System > Power > System restart
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos

THIS DID NOT HELP

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @dorthywiseman

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos