Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djfonse
Binge Watcher

Re: auto turn off error (AOC Smart TV)

when i open the link im redirected to https://support.roku.com/es-pe/

Chrome / Firefox /Opera

0 Kudos
djfonse
Binge Watcher

RokuNimfa-C  hello again.

Maybe I have not written the problem well. The sleep timer works, BUT (very importantly) it is not well implemented.

When this function is activated and a time is chosen for the TV to turn off, it does turn off, BUT then when the TV is turned on again, the sleep timer function is deactivated. and this is wrong. The previous sleep timer setting should be permanent. That happens in other brands of TV. In other TV brands, the sleep timer is programmed only once and every time the TV is turned on again, the sleep timer function is already permanently programmed. Just do it once. But with Roku TV that doesn't happen. It doesn't stay set permanently, which is a nuisance because if I forget to set the sleep timer again, for example when I go to sleep, the TV stays on all night. I repeat, in other brands the sleep timer is only programmed once and it is already permanently recorded or predetermined every time the TV is turned on and off.

You understand me?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @djfonse,

Thanks for the update!

We would advise you to reset your sleep timer each time you switch on your Roku TV. 

Keep us posted.

Warm regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
djfonse
Binge Watcher

Exactly what I want is that it does not restart. I want it to stay permanent so I can leave the TV on and know that it will turn off without configuring anything later!!!

0 Kudos