Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: antenna icon missing

@lmaywhite 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide a screenshot of what options you have available on the Settings page?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

I have this same problem.

AND there is no way to set "Favorite Channels" as suggested to me by TCL-NA in a response to my question on Amazon:

TCL reply universal remote 102020.jpg

Here is my info:

TCL 32" 3-Series 720p Roku Smart TV - 32S335  

Screenshots:

My channels connection is coaxial.  There is NO other antenna or INPUT option on this TV, yet there is an "AV" option that I would need an AVI to HDMI adapter to use this function.  Since I had a Fire Stick, I attached it to avoid having to download/login everything all over again.

TV inputs menuTV inputs menu

Inputs On TVInputs On TV

Thank you for your assistance!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Level 21

Live TV is the antenna input. So yes, you do have it. If I'm misunderstanding your issue, please clarify.

Roku removed the ability to set favorite channels almost three years ago. It has been widely complained about, but so far it hasn't been added back in. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Level 7

Added the roku sound bar and needed to use the sound bar remote to set it up with no problem. Tv remote has antenna tv at the top of the tiles, on tv screen, at “Home” to receive local channels.....but Sound bar remote doesn’t access antennae tv tile, on tv screen, at “Home” where it is usually displayed at the top of the tiles, this removes the sound bar remote functionality for receiving local channels.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Rjc12 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that your Roku TV will have the antenna tile as it is the device that has the antenna connected. The Roku Smart Soundbar will not have the antenna tile on its Home screen as it is just connected to your Roku TV and it is not physically connected to your antenna.

We recommend that if you want to use the antenna to watch content, that you access it through the Roku TV Home screen, and not use the Roku Soundbar to access it.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos