Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Zip code on roku TV not allowing TV guide to display correctly, Why?

Hello, I've been messing with this for a long time . And all I can say is this. Set your zip code to the broadcast towers your antenna is pointing  to or at. Or the towns zip code.

After doing this you may, or I should say, Do A Restart, after changing zip code settings. And any major settings change 

And that seems to work for me. If I set it to my own. It shows no information available. If I disconnect the internet. And restart, all the information populates. 

I think it has something to do with the internet provider,and Roku tv.,, although I've never had this problem before with same internet provider. But like so many others, it's still not fixed 

Even after all the recent updates and patches.

I still must use improper zip code to see my channel guide information correctly.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just living with it so long it's not much of a bother anymore. Now that I know this Work Around!... 

I hope this works for all 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.