Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nino1

XBOX1 not detected on Roku TV

Jump to solution

bought new 58' kisense roku tv. i cant connect x box 1 x to tv. it says no signal is the power on. HELP

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rabbyt

Re: Help I cant get my XBox 1 to connect to my Roku TV

Jump to solution

I had the same problem, I went out and got a high speed HDMI cord and it works perfectly now. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Device won’t activate

Jump to solution

@nino1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried using another HDMI port on your Roku TV as well as switching out the HDMI cable used to connect your XBOX1?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Dannny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rabbyt

Re: Help I cant get my XBox 1 to connect to my Roku TV

Jump to solution

I had the same problem, I went out and got a high speed HDMI cord and it works perfectly now. 

Chadbaugh

Connecting devices to Roku TV

Jump to solution

I have a TCL series 6 and when the set up got to connect your devices I plugged my xbox into hdmi 1 and it does not read my device what do I need to do ??

0 Kudos
Sky1

HDMI "No Signal" error

Jump to solution

I bought a 64" TCL Roku 4k TV. I got it home and tried to connect an Xbox One S but it won't connect!! I get a message saying HDMI 1 "No Signal (is it on?)". I've tried every HDMI port on the tv. I've made sure I'm using the HDMI out port on my Xbox AND I've tried three different HDMI cables including a brand new one. I've connected my Xbox to another tv and it works fine with ALL THREE HDMI CABLES... Help... No one seems to have this problem... I've looked everywhere online and no one has had this exact problem, I don't know what to do. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: HDMI "No Signal" error

Jump to solution

@Sky1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you made sure to be using a high speed cable to connect your XBOX to your Roku TV? Customers have reported that using a high speed cable resolved their issue.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: HDMI "No Signal" error

Jump to solution

I bought a Hisense 4K roku tv, and it keeps saying no signal, and I have a high speed cable so it isn’t my cable, I tried hdm1 and 2 and 3 and none work.

Re: XBOX not detected on Roku TV

Jump to solution

The HDMI cord that comes with the Xbox should be fine.  Why buy another?  I've switched from Auto to 2.0 in HDMI settings and still no signal.  Have changed HDMI ports, no change.  Perhaps the TCL Roku tv (although my model was manufactured in 2016) that I have just won't work with my Xbox Series S.

0 Kudos
Drake3143

Re: XBOX1 not detected on Roku TV

Jump to solution

Ive tried 3 duffrent cords all worked with outher tvs made sure i was on cbox out to tv tried all 3 ports on auto hdmi 1.0 and 2.0 and still nothing ive tried resting tv and it was working yesterday perfectly fine with xbox 1s

0 Kudos