Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCO2607

Wont give Roku link code

I have a new Heisene 65 inch TV. went through the set up for wireless internet with Roku. Got to the link code page, froze, no code, page wont change, can't change page. TV company can't do anything. I am about to take the tv back, get another brand. My other Hiesene did fine, can't figure out whats wrong. pushed the reset button, went off, came back to the same stuck page. Can't get anyone from Roku to answer phone or help. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wont give Roku link code

Hi @JCO2607,

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to get an activation code after a factory reset, we recommend rebooting both your wireless router and your Roku device. Alternately, I'd also recommend trying to connect your device to an alternate network or mobile hotspot.  If you are able to connect without issue, this usually indicates an issue with your network or password. In that case, you might also try changing your network password (avoid using any special characters from your wireless network password) to see if that resolves the connection issue. 

Please try doing this and see if it helps with what you're experiencing.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos