Wireless Speakers will not pair

Jump to solution

I have a Hisense Roku TV model 6Series-50 running software version 10.5.2.  I purchased Roku wireless speakers model 9020R2.  I go through the steps and start the pairing process but the speakers will not pair even after performing a reset on the speakers.  I assumed the speakers were defective so I returned them for a new set.  I have the same issue with the new speakers so clearly it is either something I am doing wrong or my Hisense TV is not compatible.  From what I have read, Hisense should be compatible but I cannot figure out why they will not pair with my TV.  I do have the TV mounted near my computer equipment and internet router so I moved the speaker further away, about 10 feet or so and still the same issue.  I'm not sure what else to try or where to look.  Appreciate any hep from this group.  Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wireless Speakers will not pair

Jump to solution

I'll reply to my own post, 🙂

I tried rebooting my Hisense TV and this solved the issue.  Immediately after rebooting I was able to go through the setup process without issue.

Problem solved! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Wireless Speakers will not pair

Jump to solution

I'll reply to my own post, 🙂

I tried rebooting my Hisense TV and this solved the issue.  Immediately after rebooting I was able to go through the setup process without issue.

Problem solved!