Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Firerety

Why does my TV say 'no signal' on all HDMI ports? (Hisense Roku TV)

Jump to solution

I bought this TV not to long ago. Everytime I try to use my xbox. I go into HDMI 1 and it says no signal but I've tried in all the HDMI's and they all say the same. I've tried two cords and each one will not work. Both cords work on every other TV in my house.  I've tried resetting my TV it still will not work.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku Tv HDMI problems

Jump to solution

@Firerety Thanks for the note here. We'd recommend reaching out to your Roku TV manufacturer to report the issue and request additional assistance here. You can locate their contact information here.

Keep us posted if there are any other questions we can help answer! 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I had same problem, no signal for any of my HDMI ports. Factory reset in settings fixed the problem. I was surprised but it worked. Try that before contacting manufacturer 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
boogernose
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

This is an issue you need to take to Hisense the manufacturer.

or XBox

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution
How do you know the problem isn't on the Xbox end?
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Firerety Thanks for the note here. We'd recommend reaching out to your Roku TV manufacturer to report the issue and request additional assistance here. You can locate their contact information here.

Keep us posted if there are any other questions we can help answer! 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I had same problem, no signal for any of my HDMI ports. Factory reset in settings fixed the problem. I was surprised but it worked. Try that before contacting manufacturer 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Power off and Unplug the plugs routine did not work.

This TV has no manual power button.  Must have remote to turn on ?  Not sure if I like this.

Any other ideas on how to get and Dish Satellite HDMI signal to work with this HiSense ROKU TV.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Bassnn15

Jump to solution

Ours didn't work. Piece of junk. Sent it back to Costco. You get what you pay for. Hisense is garage

0 Kudos
Bassnn15

Jump to solution

Don't waste your money on this TV. I should have read the reviews. Garbage!

0 Kudos
cowdude
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My Hisense 58" has a power button in the center at the bottom. It is the red led and the button in one.

0 Kudos