Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does ROKU make me get a new code and sign in to FOX news almost every day?

Jump to solution

It is so frustrating to have to get a new code and sign into FOX news virtually every day.  Does anyone know how to stop this maddening BS?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Why does ROKU make me get a new code and sign in to FOX news almost every day?

Jump to solution

Hey @Pedalmasher

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We would recommend reaching out to Fox News support directly to report the issue and for further help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can contact their support here: https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Why does ROKU make me get a new code and sign in to FOX news almost every day?

Jump to solution

Hey @Pedalmasher

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We would recommend reaching out to Fox News support directly to report the issue and for further help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can contact their support here: https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I hate it too! Every single time! 

0 Kudos
MadHouseWest
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's so annoying! Clearly it's the only app that does it.  I smell censorship.  Please someone fix this on your end! If not I have to do away with smart TVs! It's too much time out of my day. 

0 Kudos