Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why am I unable to find any Roku speakers to buy online outside the US?

Jump to solution

I have searched online for Roku wireless speakers and can't seem to find any. Everytime I go on the Roku website and look for the speakers I am told that the server is unavailable.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Why am I unable to find any Roku speakers to buy online?

Jump to solution

@Blubblysaturn 

Thanks for the note—apologies for any confusion here. If you're outside the US, we don't currently sell the Roku TV Wireless Speakers in other locations at this time. This is likely why you weren't seeing the product when visiting the localized version of our website. We're always looking to expand our presence, and hope to be able to offer our products in more locations in the future. 

Please keep an eye on blog.roku.com for the latest news and announcements! 

Cheers,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Blubblysaturn 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Have you tried purchasing the Roku TV Wireless Speakers through our website? You can find the website here: https://www.roku.com/products/audio/roku-tv-wireless-speakers-bundle

Please keep us posted if you are still experiencing issues navigating our website.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having same problem.  The link doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@Blubblysaturn 

Thanks for the note—apologies for any confusion here. If you're outside the US, we don't currently sell the Roku TV Wireless Speakers in other locations at this time. This is likely why you weren't seeing the product when visiting the localized version of our website. We're always looking to expand our presence, and hope to be able to offer our products in more locations in the future. 

Please keep an eye on blog.roku.com for the latest news and announcements! 

Cheers,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am in US. I am not able to buy Roku wireless speakers.

I go to menu > products > audio > explore speakers > add to card.

I see "upgrade offers" you do not have any offers. Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 5.49.48 PM.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

The link takes me to speakers page, with "Add to Cart". but on clicking "Add to Cart" button, see, "Upgrade offers" & "You do not have any upgrade offers".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@raghuk  Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're seeing. I'll pass this information along to our team to take a closer look. 

Please feel free to send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and I'll continue assisting you directly as we have any updates to share. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@raghuk  Thanks for your patience here. We've resolved an issue that may have caused this behavior. You should now be able to go ahead and try purchasing the Roku TV Wireless Speakers again without issue. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos