Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White lines all over my screen

hello, 

i was gifted a 43” roku tv in december. my tv has been absolutely amazing, until today. my tv hasn’t been on for a couple days since my wifi has been out, but my tv veing off isn’t unusual. i turned it on this morning and every piece of white text as vertical lines up and down my screen. i’ve tried turning it on and off, unplugging it and plugging it back in. i tried to call support but they won’t take issues reports. someone please help! thank you in advance! 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: White lines all over my screen

Hi @miw_cheerios

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Do you have any devices connected to your Roku TV?  Try to unplug the device and see if there's any difference. You may also attempt to unplug the Roku TV again for 10-15 minutes then plug it back in. 

If you still see the issue occurring, kindly let us know along with the brand of the TV and additional information you may have so we can look into this further. 

Keep us posted. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos