Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When TCL tv is turned off I cannot play music from turntable

I have a TCL 425 Tv and have it connected to my Pioneer LX-103 receiver. I also have my Xbox series X connect to the receiver as well as a Intel NUC computer and a Fire Stick 4k. Recently I decided to get back into vinyl since the receiver has a phono input. When I change the source on the LX-103 to phono the tv switches to a Roku screen and I can listen to music. As soon as the screen saver kicks in the music is gone and I have to touch the remote again for it to come back. I did manage to turn off the screen saver so I could listen to the whole album. I decide that I would like to listen to the album without having the tv on but when I switch it off no sound will come through the receiver at all. I have unplugged everything and reset the tv and receiver and it does not help. I am starting to wonder if it is problem with the CEC connection.

Does anyone have any other ideas I could check out or should I just turn of CEC?

0 Kudos