Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcrowder45
Level 7

What is the difference between the model 9020, 9030 and 9040 wireless speakers?

Jump to solution

I have a TCL Roku TV with the TCL Alto 7 soundbar and woofer. I would like to add to this group.

Before I buy the Roku wireless speakers, I wanted to make sure they were compatible with what I have. Can I change the volume on the wireless speakers with the Roku TV remote that I use?

Thanks

dcrowder45

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What is the difference between the model 9020, 9030 and 9040 wireless speakers?

Jump to solution

@dcrowder45 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku TV Wireless Speakers connect wirelessly with your Roku TV and will not work with other external devices (aside from a Roku Smart Soundbar and Roku Subwoofer).

For more information about the Roku TV Wireless Speakers, visit our Support page here: What are Roku® wireless speakers?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What is the difference between the model 9020, 9030 and 9040 wireless speakers?

Jump to solution

@dcrowder45 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku TV Wireless Speakers connect wirelessly with your Roku TV and will not work with other external devices (aside from a Roku Smart Soundbar and Roku Subwoofer).

For more information about the Roku TV Wireless Speakers, visit our Support page here: What are Roku® wireless speakers?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ecannon
Level 8

Jump to solution

Product   Model   Included remotes 

Roku Wireless Speakers  9020  None 
 Roku TV Wireless Speakers  9030  Roku TV Voice Remote 
 Roku Touch™ tabletop remote 
 onn.™ • Roku Wireless Surround Speakers  9040  None
0 Kudos