Did you mean: 
olegos
Level 8

What is Streambar Pro speakers power?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
olegos
Level 8

Re: What is Streambar Pro speakers power?

Common Roku Support. This question is not that difficult. Every other soundbar and speaker manufacturer manages to put this info right at the top of the specs. (My email to support asking for this info has been unanswered for a week now.)

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@olegos

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can compare our Roku products on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/compare

If you still need further information, let us know and we can pass along your questions to our Support team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
olegos
Level 8

Yes I do still need further information. I would like to know the output power of the speakers in the Streambars. (The kind of information that all other manufacturers put at the top of the specs. You know, the most important parameter of any audio equipment.)

The Products and Compare pages mention it only for the Subwoofer.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@olegos

Thanks for the update.

I'll inquire with the appropriate Roku team and get back to once I have more specific information on those audio products.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
olegos
Level 8

So?  It's been another 2 weeks now. Amazing.

I must say this has been an eye opening experience. Not sure I want a Roku soundbar anymore. And I was going to buy one for my new TV without even looking much at the competition.

0 Kudos