Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmdesign
Reel Rookie

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Tried multiple times throughout the day and was unable to register. Mostly got this 'We cant seem to reach you by email' - but occasionally got 'activation error'

SN S00820DJ6WTW

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@pmdesign

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along the information to the appropriate team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pmdesign
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

Was able to get it registered this morning. Thanks!

Didn't do anything different on our end, just tried it again.

0 Kudos
Smizles
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tried to activate today (5/14/21) @ 10:55am & 11:05am. It's a Roku Streaming Stick+, Device ID: 213086816474, SKU #: 3810R, Lot #: 2189047850.

0 Kudos
Smizles
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny,

I am still getting the "We can't seem to reach you by email" error as of 5/14/21 at 11:15am. It's a Roku Streaming Stick+, Device ID: 213086816474, SKU #: 3810R, Lot #: 2189047850. I really appreciate your help in advance because there appears to be no alternative method to activate this device (no code, no way to postpone connecting to the internet in the first step, etc.). This device isn't even useful for a paperweight until this issue gets resolved! 

0 Kudos
Hey79

“We can’t seem to reach you by email.”

Jump to solution

I have used two different emails of mine with my account, I’ve restarted my tv multiple times it’s not my wifi. I don’t know what to do. I look stuff up and it’s just something similar that had been solved somehow like magic. 

0 Kudos
rocksy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

so this is still an ongoing problem? wasted money on a new roku tv because the one I bought last year kept shutting itself off. tried setting this new to my roku account which is valid talked to a support rep he said he will prioritize my problem and try to get it fixed, it sounded like it was the first he'd heard of it but obviously it's not. has anyone gotten theirs to work since last month or should I just pack it up and send it back?

0 Kudos

Re: Activation problem - “we can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

What's going on with your product. Same 

0 Kudos
rocksy
Binge Watcher

Re: Activation problem - “we can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

I found if I did a factory reset then do all the setup before putting in my internet it worked then

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I’m getting error message?!? What do I do?!! 

0 Kudos