Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rabbar56

Re: Watching Newsmax live crashes Roku TV

Happens to me a lot.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rabbar56,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• When did this issue first start occurring?
  • What kind of issue are you experiencing?
  • Do you receive any error codes or messages? If yes, please let us know.
  • Do you observe this behavior while using any other channel(s) on your device?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further. 

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
markbee

Knocked me off at least a half a dozen times this morning...tried reinstalling the channel, but still the same.

Greg24

how can I resolve the conflict between roku  and newsmax?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

I installed Newsmax this morning to test and it was having issues loading. (fail to load and then return to Home Screen).

It currently now is loading and playing so perhaps try the Remove, Restart, Reinstall procedure again.  Throw in a router reboot as well.

-----

@Greg24 

There really is no way for the end-user to resolve the conflict.  It is on Newmax end (whether server, channel/app coding, etc).  Since there are other channels/apps that carry Newsmax, you may find less frustration watching it on one of these rather than the standalone Newsmax channel/app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos