cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Using Roku Subwoofer with Roku Wireless Speakers

Jump to solution

I have a TCL 5110XL Roku Smart TV to which I have connected left and right wireless Roku speakers....I have now purchased a Roku Subwoofer and am not able to pair the Subwoofer.  The Subwoofer does not come up as an option for pairing and there is a message about only supporting two wireless components at a time. (I assume my left and right speakers). So have I now purchased a Roku Subwoofer that I cannot pair to my Roku TV?  If so this is not good and was not clear at the time of purchase.  Who can help me?

Was told that the Subwoofer would work with either a  Roku wireless soundbar or the Roku Wireless Speakers.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Using Roku Subwoofer with Roku Wireless Speakers

Jump to solution

@Pack00 

Thanks for the note. Not every model of Roku TV currently supports the use of the Roku Wireless Subwoofer. See more here: https://support.roku.com/article/360035395173-does-my-roku-tv-support-a-roku-wireless-subwoofer-

We're working to expand support to all Roku TV models in the coming months, so continue to stay tuned for further updates. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Pack00 

Thanks for the note. Not every model of Roku TV currently supports the use of the Roku Wireless Subwoofer. See more here: https://support.roku.com/article/360035395173-does-my-roku-tv-support-a-roku-wireless-subwoofer-

We're working to expand support to all Roku TV models in the coming months, so continue to stay tuned for further updates. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Are we getting closer to rolling out support for the Wireless Subwoofer for the remaining models of Roku TV's?

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I too would like updated information on the software updates.  I have a 4 and 5 series TCL and am waiting to purchase the Roku subwoofer to add to my 2 wireless Roku speakers.  Please update us, we are eager to purchase your products.   My family enjoys the TCL Roku televisions. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hopefully Roku will provide us an update soon......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Is there any news or update on adding additional models of Roku TV's to those that support two wireless speakers as well as a wireless subwoofer?

0 Kudos