Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arlene22
Reel Rookie

Using My Own Roku Device with Roku TV on Shared Wifi

Jump to solution

I live with others under same roof and shared Wi-Fi. I will be getting a Roku tv to use in place of the tv I use now with my Roku device. I want to continue to use my own Roku account so if I set this up on Roku tv, will my account be accessible by others in the house? Is it possible to use my Roku device with the Roku tv or is this necessary or recommended? There are other active Roku devices in the house being used. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Arlene22
Reel Rookie

Re: Using My Own Roku Device with Roku TV on Shared Wifi

Jump to solution

Danny thank you for your reply. This absolutely answers my question!Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Arlene22

Thanks for the post.

If you link your Roku TV to the same Roku account that you have Roku device, then all of the channels that are linked to your Roku account will be accessible through the Roku TV. If you prefer, you can connect your Roku device to the Roku TV and access the channels linked to your Roku account through there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Arlene22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny thank you for your reply. This absolutely answers my question!Smiley Happy

0 Kudos