Mchil
Reel Rookie

Use wireless speakers as main speaker

I purchased the Roku streambar and two wireless speakers. Everything is connected. I purchased these because I can’t hear speech when sitting on couch. After installing, I hear sound coming from wireless speakers, but just background noise. How can I set it up so the wireless speakers outputs the same sound as the soundbar, so basically just an extension of the sound bar, not surround sound. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Avaya
Roku Guru

Re: Use wireless speakers as main speaker

You have to adjust your audio settings to your liking. Press the * button on your remote and go into the sound settings. 

0 Kudos
Mchil
Reel Rookie

Hi Avaya,

Thank you for responding. I’ve tried that and it’s not working. That’s why I posted the question. Maybe it’s the HBOMax app. Are you aware of anything specific to this app? It does not push voice out the wireless speakers at all. I barely hear anything out of them at all.

0 Kudos
Avaya
Roku Guru

I have the Roku Wireless Speakers and subwoofer attached to my TCL Roku TV. I have no such problems on any channel including HBO Max. Did you enable the voice assistance. Did you try changing from movie to normal and the other options?

0 Kudos