Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justjeffb

Universal Remote for my TCL Roku 40FS3750

Jump to solution

Hello!

My mother would like a remote with numbers for the above TV.  She likes to punch in the channel number she wants rather than surf for it.  What would you recommend for someone on a budget?

Thanks!

Jeff B. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Universal Remote for my TCL Roku 40FS3750

Jump to solution

Actually only until recently no Roku tv responded to numbers, it would show on screen the numbers entered but NEVER switch to them. But now my TCL Roku tv does change to the channel entered. Not many universal remotes know all of Roku tv commands, they will control power and volume but not much else. But the Inteset 422-3 will, or the One-For-All urc-7880, try eBay for cheaper prices on those models. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Actually only until recently no Roku tv responded to numbers, it would show on screen the numbers entered but NEVER switch to them. But now my TCL Roku tv does change to the channel entered. Not many universal remotes know all of Roku tv commands, they will control power and volume but not much else. But the Inteset 422-3 will, or the One-For-All urc-7880, try eBay for cheaper prices on those models. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
justjeffb

Jump to solution

Thank you for your incredibly quick reply.  I'll check on the remotes you recommended.  I really appreciate it.

0 Kudos