Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbhishekC04
Level 7

Unable to screen mirror iPhone 11 iOS 13 to Roku TV. Please advise

Unable to screen mirror iPhone 11 iOS 13 to Roku TV.

I was able to screen mirror with my android phones. Does Roku TV doesn't support IOS 13?

If no then whats the best work around. Please advise.

5 Replies
Doubleksdad
Level 7

Re: Unable to screen mirror iPhone 11 iOS 13 to Roku TV. Please advise

Can not mirror an iPhone to Roku, only Apple TV.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to screen mirror iPhone 11 iOS 13 to Roku TV. Please advise

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Screen mirroring with a Roku device is not currently supported with iOS® or Apple devices.

You can however, use your iPhone or iPad to:
-Cast content with compatible apps like YouTube and Netflix
-Display personal photos, videos, and music using the Play on Roku feature

For more information regarding screen mirroring, visit our Support page here: How do I use screen mirroring with my Android or Windows device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Airmail10
Level 7

No Screen Mirroring for iPhone.

When is ROKU going to fix this. Since you work for ROKU please let me know. If there's no target date, let me know if ROKU is actually working on fixing it.

I just got two TCL smart TVs and this is unacceptable.

I may have to return the TCLs and get TVs that are actually SMART.

Airmail10
Level 7

Screen Mirroring from iPhone

When is ROKU going to fix this? Since you work for ROKU please let me know. If no target date is set, please let me know if ROKU is actually working on fixing it.

I just got two TCL smart TVs (last week) and this is unacceptable.

I may have to return the TCLs and get TVs that are actually SMART.

Kreel
Level 7

Re: Screen Mirroring from iPhone

We heard you the first time!

Do you really think Roku give a **bleep** d a m n (really d a m n) ?

They have shown utter contempt for their customers who have been asking for this functionality for years.

Not sure why Roku would care if you returned your TCL TV's or whether anyone else on here would either.

All you can do it vote with your feet and not buy Roku again, plus tell your social circles of your disappointment in Roku for not providing this bleeding obvious requirement.

3rd party apps on Roku are a complete rip off or just do not work at all.  I have several Roku devices including the 4k top end one, they are all **bleep**e. ( s-h-i-t-e)

The potential for Roku of opening a whole new market of mobile gamers who would buy a Roku to play on TV is huge, they could even create complimentary Roku game pads.  The key is latency.

Instead Roku have sold their soul to large companies like Sky etc.