cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to pair second (R) speaker

Hi

I just got a pair of the ROKU wireless speakers. I am having trouble connecting by second speaker (R). It's able to deliver the prompt message from the Right, the Left connects fine, but then the R speaker is unable to finish the pairing process. I've "tried again" numerous times, followed the troubleshooting device of the article pasted below, turned off the devices, reverted back to factory settings, you name it! I would appreciate any help here, but I suspect I may have a faulty device.

https://support.roku.com/article/360006911394

Thanks

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to pair second (R) speaker

@roussos2 

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@roussos2 

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Having exactly the same problem. TCL 5 series 65 inch tv with ROKU speakers. Had a heck of a time getting TV to update to 9.2.6 software. After it finally did, can only get one speaker to pair and update. Second speaker tries to pair but will not complete the update despite numerous tries and robust, wired Ethernet connection. Very exasperating. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yeah, I think it was just a faulty speaker. I did all that with nothing to show as well.  So, I got a new set (Thank you, Roku!), and it worked great. This time, BOTH speakers did that set up prompt. With the first pair, only the working one gave me that initial set up prompt. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Radman 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku wireless speakers. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am having same issues being doing this for 2 days and can only get 1 speaker to pair. No number to call for help or to get replacement. How to do get this fixed 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I posted here and they got back to me:

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Josephwilson111 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku wireless speakers. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

[personal information removed]

9030x

HR497G679161

0 Kudos