Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to find my wifi network

Hi,

I just received my new TCL Roku 32 from Amazon yesterday. I really like the product and everything but I am unable to find my wifi network in the list? Whenever I restart my router, the TV recognizes it and it works perfectly until I shut down the TV. Then, when I reopen the TV, I am still unable to find my wifi network until I reboot my router? Which I find odd since the signal is strong on both my phone and my laptop from the exact same location in the house. Can you help me with this issue it is really annoying. Thank you and good day to you all!!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to find my wifi network

@LeKingDuClé 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing with your Roku TV unable to find you wifi network.

We would recommend resetting your network settings. You can check out some wireless troubleshooting tips on our Support page here: Tips for improving the wireless connection to your Roku® streaming device

If that does not resolve your issue, we would recommend reaching out to TCL support as they will be able to assist you further. You can reach TCL support here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos