Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niyatioxe

Unable to connect to wireless network to Roku TV

Hi guys! I’m sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times, but I couldn’t find many answers from searching.

We recently got new internet and I’ve been trying to connect my TCL Roku tv to our network and it will not connect. I either get error codes 014.40 or 014.30 and I have done everything the error codes have said to correct the problem, but no dice. I am using the correct network and password. I’ve restarted my tv and router. I’ve moved the router even though the wireless strength was strong where it was. I’m at a loss. I didn’t have this problem with the old internet(which sucked).

I contacted both Roku and TCL a few days ago and have yet to hear from them. If anyone could help, that would be great. Thank you!

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
LisaLuka
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to connect to wireless network to Roku TV

Similar problem here.  Thanksgiving week is not the time for all Roku apps to stop working and TVs to stop connecting to the internet.  So far no help except articles saying that Roku has issues. https://techcrunch.com/2021/11/22/roku-customers-report-streaming-issues-after-10-5-update/