Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheenar

Unable to Use Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro With ROKU

Hi Folks,

I'm unable to use my new Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones with Roku TV. They are not Bluetooth headphones; what can I do? The TV is not recognizing the headphones via the 3.5 mm jack. Can you suggest a wayaround? I read this article while purchasing the headphones but the same did not mention anything about the compatibility with Smart TVs.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unable to Use Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro With ROKU

See if anything else works in the audio plug. There's no interaction between headphones and the TV via an analog jack, so there's no issue working or not. We need to make sure the jack is working in the first place. 

I don't have that TV. Are you certain you are connecting to a headphone jack? Sometimes the 3.5mm jack is an A/V input, not a headphone jack.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
LoarnSmith

On the off chance that you actuate private listening when video is playing, playback will pause and restart as the video is synchronized with the sound in your earphones. To keep away from this conduct, embed the earphones and initiate private tuning in before you begin steam iron the film or TV show.

Wisereviews
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

The Roku tv might have two similar looking phono plugs, one is the headphone jack the OP needs to be use, the other is for a breakout adapter which is an input and useless to the OP.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Use Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro With ROKU

Hi! I have a new roku soundbar hooked up by the hdmi cable that came with it to a new LG 4k smart tv. The soundbar audio is great except when I play discs in my magnavox 4K player. When I do this, I get intermittent audio cut outs at random times. The cut outs are around a half second each time. I have switched hdmi cables from the 4k player with no success. If I switch the audio to the internal tv speakers, the problem disappears. When I go back to hdmi arc for my audio through the soundbar the problem comes back...but only when using the 4k player. I have no audio issues when streaming. Sorry if this has already been asked. I didn't see it anywhere.

0 Kudos
lorangrays

In this article, we will look at one of the most common problems faced by all iOS users. Since iOS 7, the most common questions asked by users is:

How do I install headphones after upgrading to iOS 7 ? How do I fix my iPhone screen gone black? How do I change the date setting on my iPhone and iPad?

The answer for these are either in the headphone settings or changing some settings on your phone. But unfortunately, unless you are an expert with your phone, you might not know how to fix such issues. But don't worry! This post will help you solve such issues and make sure that you are using your headphones correctly every time!

0 Kudos
stevenharry1
Reel Rookie

By following this guide, I have fixed my headset problem

0 Kudos