Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YetAnotherFan
Reel Rookie

Type/Enter Station Numbers for Live and Internet TV

First, I LOVE that the Internet channels/stations have been added to live TV. That's the single greatest addition EVER - on any streaming platform 🙂

Whilst I love the stations, there isn't a good way jump between stations. Like if I want to go from live 7.1 to internet 510, or back to 2.1, to 810. This would include jumping, in guide mode. I should mention, I have a Logitech Harmony remote, so my remote has channel buttons.

Any help would be appreciated

[Separate topic?]

I appreciate the language groupings of stations too. However, an option to hide languages would be nice. Finally, and I know programing includes everything, but like with live tv, if i could hide stations too, that would be awesome...

Now, idk if it would be possible, but a few times a year, I need to rescan stations, as stations change. For the internet stations ( as live TV is up to the consumer ), if an Internet station changes numbers, it should remain hidden or shown. If a station number switches providers, it should should switch to visible. Finally, if a new station is added, it should be included.

0 Kudos