Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv screen is black and wont shoe the picture

Jump to solution

My Roku Hisense tv screen is black it still turns on but the screen won't show up can I get a replacement or a refund for it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Tv screen is black and wont shoe the picture

Jump to solution

Roku doesn't manufacture "Roku TV" sets, it only supplies the Roku operating system. This sounds like a hardware issue that needs to be referred to the manufacturer of the set.

Manufacturer support contacts for Roku TVs can be found in this support post: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Roku doesn't manufacture "Roku TV" sets, it only supplies the Roku operating system. This sounds like a hardware issue that needs to be referred to the manufacturer of the set.

Manufacturer support contacts for Roku TVs can be found in this support post: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Marshal
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Check the wires

Tried power cycling the tv, but still, the black screen persists. So, start inspecting the wires because a loose wire can cause black screen issues. If you find any loose wire, insert it into the port properly, and if you haven't found any, then unplug all the wires connected to the tv and plug them in properly.

Also, verify that all the cables are working fine. If you find any faulty or damaged wire, replace it quickly and check whether the black screen persists

If the black screen persists, then check this detailed guide on - HOW TO FIX ROKU TV BLACK SCREEN?

0 Kudos