Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv inputs do not work. If it's HDMI or even the av outlets I get nothing

So, I tried to hook up a DVD player, then a small game console and a PlayStation. Nothing works , all I get is No signal ( is it on?). So I was assuming it was my tv. But yesterday we got our son a switch and when I hoked it up in his room ,I got the same messages from each connection. So now I k ow it's a Roku issue. I have done the unplug and plug it in soft reboot, I have done the factory reboot and nothing works. This really sucks because I can use nothing on either TV. I do have a non Roku tv and everything works great on that, so I k ow for sure it's a Roku issue. Please is there anybody who can help me out with this issue. I greatly appreciate it. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Tv inputs do not work. If it's HDMI or even the av outlets I get nothing

@BrantsDuell

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried using another HDMI port on the TV to see if that helps? In addition, are you sure you are selecting the correct input on the Home screen that the device is plugged into?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos