Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AGalvan2

Tv Screen Shows a lot of lines no picture.

Jump to solution

So I’ve had this TV for about a month. It’s the 43” TCL Roku Tv and everything was fine until now. I was watching tv and all of a sudden the color started fading out and then a bunch of vertical lines appeared on the screen all different colors and sizes. I’ve already tried unplugging it for 30 seconds and then back I’ve tried the hard reset button in the back and nothing. Please lmk if anyone had this issue and was able to solve it. I don’t have a warranty on it bc I never thought I would need it. Never had any trouble w any TVs and then this happened 😞 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tv Screen Shows a lot of lines no picture.

Jump to solution

Hi @AGalvan2,

Thanks for the post.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.
Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @AGalvan2,

Thanks for the post.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.
Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mmhorton1

Jump to solution

i have the same issue. most recently a black circle has shown up on the screen and won’t go away. i’m not sure what to do. 

0 Kudos