Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dcandrew
Reel Rookie

This old house premium recent episodes

I purchased This Old  House Premium.      I'm wondering why the episodes are not current?     I wanted to watch Ask This Old House yesterday and the most recent episode is from Jan 19, 2023.     That is three episodes behind the PBS broadcast.     The same holds true for episodes of this old house. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: This old house premium recent episodes

Hello @Dcandrew 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you tell us how are you accessing the This Old House channel? Is it through The Roku Channel or the standalone app? Also, does it happen on specific content within This Old House?

Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Dcandrew
Reel Rookie

I'm using a Roku Express 4k and select the This Old House Premium app.    The only issue I'm having is the current season episodes of This Old House and Ask This Old House are currently three weeks behind episodes broadcast on PBS.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Dcandrew 

Thanks for the reply.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos