Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zSilenc3
Reel Rookie

Themes not showing up on Roku Express

Hello there! 

I just bought myself a Roku Express HD and finished setting it up. Everything is connected and all that, but i can only see the standart pre-loaded themes/backgrounds/wallpapers. Can anyone help me? Tried factory reser already. Checking for updates and resetted already

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Themes not showing up on Roku Express

@zSilenc3

Thanks for the post.

For more information about changing the theme on your Roku device, try checking out the information provided by our Support page here: Change the theme pack

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks.
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
zSilenc3
Reel Rookie

Hey Danny and other People!

The Support page says, that you have to go into settings, Tjeme and then Theme Pack, but that option isnt even listed, which is my problem. The only menu points in themes are wallpapers; screensavers; seasonal themes; screensaver wait time and restore default theme. So, why is that?

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@zSilenc3

Thanks for the post.

For more information about changing the theme on your Roku device, try checking out the information provided by our Support page here: Change the theme pack

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks.
Danny

0 Kudos
Tornike

There is only deafoult ones,

I don't have more than 5 wallpaper,

I also dont have the roku channel, not even in a roku store 

I have roku 3930EU version,

If someone has a solution, pls tell me

0 Kudos