Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjsmith60142
Level 7

Table top stand for TCL 55r625

Jump to solution

Please recommend a table top stand for the TCL 55r625 tv. The stands that come with the tv are too far apart for my entertainment center's table top. The assembled table top stand and tv can not be taller than the entertainment's center's top shelf, 33". Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Table top stand for TCL 55r625

Jump to solution

@tjsmith60142 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@tjsmith60142 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
tjsmith60142
Level 7

Jump to solution

I ordered from Amazon the Perlesmith PSTVS04 Universal Table Top TV Stand 37-55" TVs. The TCL TV has a 1/2" lip 3.5" from the bottom. I am not sure if it's an issue or not. The Perlesmith stand is 4-way adjustable to fit into my 33" vertical space in my entertainment center... fingers crossed.

0 Kudos