Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kamcgli13
Level 7

TV not workimg

Jump to solution

I just bought my ONN roku tv about 6 months ago and about a month ago it went out. The only thing that turns on is the loading page and then instanly shuts back off. I have tried looking for ONN tv support and there is none, I have to pay to talk to a live agent. I'm not paying for someone whose supposed to do there job. There is no phone number  to call ONN or roku , theres says they arent answering phone calls, and the roku tv help support doesnt have my tv. How can u sell a product and not have support for it. I've been looking for someone to talk to and this is just bs! Can someone help me fix my, I have changed batteries numerous times and unplugged for a few minutes up until weeks and nothing has changed. And the remote works fine because it connects to my other tv.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: TV not workimg

Jump to solution

@Kamcgli13 

Thanks for the post.

As @atc98092 mentioned, have you tried contacting Onn support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 21

Re: TV not working

Jump to solution

Roku does not manufacture the TVs, so they don't provide hardware support. Unfortunately Onn is your only source of support.

Are you certain you have to pay for support? Are you certain you're looking at a legitimate Onn web site when you look for support? Many scam support sites exist online for many different brands, trying to get someone to pay for what the company might offer for free. 

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: TV not workimg

Jump to solution

@Kamcgli13 

Thanks for the post.

As @atc98092 mentioned, have you tried contacting Onn support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos