Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV mutes by itself - need assistance

The sensor on tv stays blinking fast and any button I push on the remote mutes and unmute the tv. Also when the remote isn't in our hand the tv will Just mute by itself. We have put new batteries in and have even factory reset the tv, no change please help 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TV mutes by itself - need assistance

@MistyDecker

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you using a Roku TV and the remote that came with the TV?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PamelaC97

I am having the same issues as Misty! And when We walk past the TV it mutes and unmutes. What can we do and how does this happen?? W have also factory reset, turned the Tv off, reset the remote, etc.. nothing works! Its a 55” Hisense Roku TV . 

0 Kudos
PamelaC97

Also the info is…

serial number: X00100DHW6NT

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@PamelaC97

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting Hisense support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos