Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mGol
Streaming Star

Re: TV guide suddenly changed

Jump to solution

What microphone.  None of our Roku TVs have a microphone on the remote or TV

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

There's a microphone in the remote. Maybe a new one actually has a microphone button?

Now BACK to what this post is about. It's about Your favorite's, correct. Not so much about the guide. Good got that down. 

Hmm seems to me Everyone knows how to FAVORITE a CHANNEL??

Correct, WoW. 

Now all that needs to be done, to get your guide Favorites back Is to Just go left to the channel description and. Press the STAR button, AND start FAVORITING your channels again. Now the favorite channel option will appear. Like magic. 

Now we just need to get the recent channels working. 

Come on I know youse can boo this. Kudos mean nothing to me. I'm looking for SOLUTIONS.

0 Kudos
DrWoo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It’s not about making the favorites appear, it’s about making favorites the default view, and not have to re-select favorites every time you bring up the guide. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I agree. It doesn't stick. I wish I knew a way.

We might just be stuck with it for a little while 

0 Kudos
Benedlr
Roku Guru

Re: filter option missing from the channel options menu

Jump to solution

I hear an evil laugh in the background.

0 Kudos
Benedlr
Roku Guru

Re: Favorite channels suddenly stopped working

Jump to solution

I hear Apple is coming out with a set. I'll be looking into that.

0 Kudos
Benedlr
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

If you find this post upsetting don't read it. Go to another topic and spread the peace. We are trying to enable change via communication.

jackalope
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

When you create a new "feature" such as this, it should go without saying that you will also create the option to disable it. I hate the Categories.

Please give me the option to disable it.

ps. There should be many, MANY, more options for customization. I don't understand why you aren't focusing on that.

westner
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Benedlr, we're up to 18 pages in this thread. How much more 'communicating' is needed before someone listens?

Stuey2
Channel Surfer

New Channel Guide frustrations

Jump to solution

Fail again on the new guide  Roku. Why can we just not turn on our tv and use our favorite channels without jumping through hoops? They are our favorites for a reason we like them.

I have my thoughts on why you are trying to have customers see all channels but what you are really doing to frustrating us.