Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Block
Reel Rookie

Re: TV guide suddenly changed

Jump to solution

Hello Kariza (Rocky) ,

I’m certain that I cannot be alone, but the recent channel guide feature, -short lived - was a very useful tool and made scrolling much simpler for me as channels were grouped neatly.

The feature allows for effortless switching categories.

lt was just awesome!

Bring it back ,and add the groups formerly available on the left hand side of the channel and perhaps make the choices available  in the CHANNEL OPTIONS of the Channel Guide

Mr-E
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

This discussion is about how to get rid of that awful tool, not to feed trolls.

Start your own discussion elsewhere, to see if anyone agrees with you. You may just be alone...

0 Kudos
Mr-E
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Thank you very much for the fix! Please ignore the trolls trying to undo your hard work.
@RokuKariza-D wrote:

.Hey @Mr-E @BkfAZ

0 Kudos
RoddyRick
Reel Rookie

Re: filter option missing from the channel options menu

Jump to solution

Same here @dcathome .  I've tested it a few times and it defaults back to "All Channels" when I turn the power off.

0 Kudos
Lilmissiggy518
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Some of us like the categories option!!!! 🥺

Lilmissiggy518
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It was a very nice option i liked it alot. I hope they bring it back and can give the haters a way to opt out and the ones who liked it a way to keep it.

0 Kudos
Dirtrider21
Reel Rookie

Re: Favorite channels suddenly stopped working

Jump to solution

Mine stopped working 3 days ago. I’ve had this TCL TV since January 22. About one month ago the favorites menu appeared. Oh so that’s why you tag channels. Now it’s gone. 

0 Kudos
Mr-E
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Please, you are off topic in this discussion. Go start your own discussion elsewhere. 
@Lilmissiggy518 wrote:

It was a very nice option i liked it alot. I hope they bring it back and can give the haters a way to opt out and the ones who liked it a way to keep it.

Mr-E
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I'm sure there are a few like you, but the topic here is not about who likes it. Please respect the creators of the discussion,  and create your own discussion elsewhere. Thanks.
@Lilmissiggy518 wrote:

Some of us like the categories option!!!! 🥺

0 Kudos
Lilmissiggy518
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Well this was the only section where it was being talked about. And all the comments i seen were negative. So how is it fair that you can say who can say what and how they feel when your posting how you didnt like it? It really wasnt a bad feature at all its way better then scrolling through every single channel on the guide just to get from news to crime show. 🤷‍♀️ it was also the only place i found where the was an actual roku rep that i could contact as well about this topic. Sorry if i rained on your shine. Its called a discussion post for everyone to have a opinion for roku to take those opinion to do better for there viewers.