Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmike75
Channel Surfer

Re: filter option missing from the channel options menu

Jump to solution

Did the same thing but they are slowly coming back and I have to hide them again ruck foku... 

kmike75
Channel Surfer

Re: filter option missing from the channel options menu

Jump to solution

This is so stupid. I will never buy anything roku again. Stupid management decisions by roku..like do you ever watch tv?????????????????????

jurassical
Binge Watcher

Re: TV guide suddenly changed

Jump to solution

This is the configuration on my three TLC 32s331 and 301 Roku's.  Seems easy enough to change the program's default from ALL CHANNELS to FAVORITES.  I suspect this release is a modification in process.  And, why it's done this way, is beyond me.  Hope this helps get the point across.

0 Kudos
SMD1

Re: Live TV Guide reverts to All Channels

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  The guide reverts to all channels.  I need help too and agree it is definitely a step backwards after getting the Favorites we want.

Lmwf
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same issue with me. It's very annoying to get to the end of your favorites lineup and you then are forced into all channels unless you reverse and go back up through your favorites. I hope Roku will abandon this change they have made.

0 Kudos
Stuey2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just called Roku and they said there was an update to the guide. I let them know that it was an awful change. The suggested to post on here. If enough people complain it will get more attention. 

0 Kudos
Lmwf
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Major complaints from me.

Put it back the way it was, please!!

0 Kudos
fripp02
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just noticed this change, and am seeing the listings default to all channels.  It takes 5 button clicks to change from all channels to favorites and back to the listings.  Every time I go back to the guide it has defaulted back to all channels.  I would certainly prefer that it retain my favorites selection until I tell it otherwise.  I doubt that I will use these categories very often. 

Mr-E
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It seems that nothing can permanently overrule the TV Guide, as it is separate from the TV settings. But workarounds are being found.

Wonder if Roku will listen, or is it becoming yet another Microsoft or Google.

Mr-E
Streaming Star

Re: Live TV Channel Guide Possible to Default to Favorites?

Jump to solution

I would LOVE for it to go back to just the 2 categories, and you never see the favorites category until you add  some. Unfortunately they've added another 10 categories on my TV, making it impossible to smoothly scroll through OTA and Roku Streaming, to see what's on when your show is a rerun.