Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patience
Reel Rookie

TV frozen and just says Rolu TV top left corner

Frozen Tv

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: TV frozen and just says Rolu TV top left corner

Hi @Patience 

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? Have you tried restarting your Roku TV? What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Patience
Reel Rookie

The TV is like someone was controlling it and now it's just frozen like they have taken control and I can do nothing it just comes on and lights up and it the top left corner it says Roku TV and the remote won't do anything and even when I unplug it and plug it back in its the same thing it says your not connected however you can't do anything to connect it and my wifi is great it's like someone took all the tv out of it

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Patience

Thanks for the reply.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos