Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kojiro42

TV TCLU49C7006 stuck on TCL logo

Hey everyone ! 
First, pardon my english, I'm french ^^

I bought a TCLU49c7006 ( Serial Number : Z1813011515 ) in June 2018, it worked perfectly since yesterday. Was watching a program and TV blacked out, backlight was still there and sound too but all was black, and TV won't answer to the remote, so I unplugged it. When I tried to plug it back, the TV won't boot and is stuck on it's TCL logo. 

I tried a lot of solutions, installing the update from TCL website with a Fat32 USB, the update is launching and takes several hours, but doesnt work, tried also tu keep pushing power buttons while unplugging/plugging but doesn't work, I tried to unplug every HDMI or other cable from the rear, but doesnt work etc.

Having no reset button hidden behind the TV, I wanted to know if there was a solution to force Hard reset, maybe with a flash file I could plug on my TV via USB ? Or if anyone has a better solution I'm taking it ^^

Thx for your help 😛

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TV TCLU49C7006 stuck on TCL logo

@Kojiro42

Thanks for the post.

It's possible the issue you are experiencing may be hardware related. Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos