Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Model Information? Where the heck does the poor customer service that is Roku hide the info?

I've had a Roku product for years. TVs, speakers, streaming sticks. Time for a new TV. BUT !!!! there is no way to contact customer support other than specific topics or dealing with someone from the community!!!  What the heck!!!

I want to compare models to make the best informed decision. Where do I find information for the various model TVs. 432 vs 535, vs 635 etc.

Maybe its time to move on!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Kev33
Binge Watcher

Re: TV Model Information? Where the heck does the poor customer service that is Roku hide the info?

There are 3 effective ways.

1) Go to the website of the TV manufacturer you are considering buying from. Model information should be there, if it's not those models have probably been discontinued. Manufacturers now discontinue product models many times when they add new features, sometimes this is within a year of releasing that model.

2) Search for the specific manufacturer model numbers on YouTube. You'll get videos about those products that include reviews, unboxing and setup, and comparisons to other similar competing products.

3) Google the models you want information about. You'll find everything you're looking for and more.

I do all 3 of these when I am researching products I want to buy.

Kev33
Binge Watcher

Re: TV Model Information? Where the heck does the poor customer service that is Roku hide the info?

If you're talking about a Roku TV you have, the manufacturer information label is on the back of the TV. A model you see in it's box at a store the model number and basic specs will be on the box - usually a side panel. If you have the TV's manufacturer name and model number you can Google that for all it's specifications.

0 Kudos