Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rlbreeze
Streaming Star

Re: TV Guide driving me crazy!!!

I changed back to Nautical theme pack and problem came back.

Set it back to TCL Roku and it went away.

There must be another setting iinvolved.I know i changed power option to not turn off or reduce power, and turned off standby led, and disabled fast start.

I also recently did a factory reset which requires putting your network info again etc.

Hope this helps someone else.

0 Kudos
Chris36m
Binge Watcher

mine was set to factory but I changed the wallpaper to graphene

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

I've just suddenly been seeing similar issues, but moreso with the live program guide in the Roku Channel channels! Either it says No Information Available, or on several channels the info is just 100% WRONG!!  What it says is playing is NOT what is playing, making a mess even more of a frustrating mess than it already was...

It's like everything is just getting worse as time goes on. Plus, I feel like throwing something at my TV when I do manual System Update checks, and it comes back saying "All Software Up to Date". . .  except, IT'S NOT UP TO DATE!  I'm still on 10.5, and would like to know WHY THE DELAY??  I keep asking, and no one from Roku has yet responded!  They're as bad as Facebook...

0 Kudos
Chris36m
Binge Watcher

The update comes from your TV maker, not Roku, if they decide your TV is too old they don't update, mine too is at 10.5, installed dec15th 2021, it's a 65R8F5 Hisense thats a year old, but is a 2020 model, the android TV interface is nice but there live TV guide is Terrible with Android, I dont watch much Live TV OTA as I use my Fire cube mostly, noticed today even Streaming Live channels like Pluto even shows the Banner

StevenCee
Roku Guru

Why all this isn't explained, only makes for greater confusion & frustration.  What role is Roku, what role is the TV maker, etc., none of this is laid out very clearly, anywhere that I have seen. Thanks for your info.

0 Kudos
Rlbreeze
Streaming Star

Well Looks like it came back. Back to the drawing board.

😞

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Too bad Rlbreeze, hate it when you think ya got something fixed, only to find out, ... it's not.
My Guide is getting worse & worse, whole channels with "No Information Available", some with just the current show with no info., and plenty more where every show listed is simply wrong!

I just don't get that, why there's not info, and why when there is, it's not accurate, not to mention the usual slapback to the previous station, as we scroll through channels, & often, just as we are about to reach the one we want, after going through 400 others! And why does the scrolling stay at one slow speed....?

0 Kudos
Chris36m
Binge Watcher

So does 11.0 actually fix the problem?, was reported it did a few weeks ago

0 Kudos
Rlbreeze
Streaming Star

Just got 11.0 today. No more popups.

Yahoooo

Thanks Roku for finally fixing this annoying bug.

0 Kudos
Rlbreeze
Streaming Star

11.0 was downloaded today....fixed the popup issue!!!!!

0 Kudos