Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

TV Display Issue - Flickering On/Off

TV is less than 2 months old and having the exact same issue here as well but on a larger scale. Flickers much more and sometimes will go completely black to on again in a split second. This happens on EVERY channel on Cable TV. Not happening to any of our Samsung TV's in the house. Absolutely ridiculous. Someone needs to take ownership and fix this - whether it's TCL or Roku I do not care. FIX THE ISSUE. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: TV Display Issue - Flickering On/Off

@PistOff  Thanks for reaching out. The specific behavior you described sounds like a potential hardware or display panel issue with your TV. I would recommend that you contact TCL support to report the issue, and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for these types of issues, as well as any warranty services. You can reach T L support directly here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: TV Display Issue - Flickering On/Off

I've got the same problem, your TV's garbage, never buying Roku again!

0 Kudos