Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MizzQuoted
Reel Rookie

Re: TV Antenna Program Guide Not Working

Jump to solution

Same problem

TLC Roku TV 

No channel guide since about 7:45pm EST

JDa419
Reel Rookie

Re: Live TV Guide is gone again 2/25/21

Jump to solution

Same. It started right after I paired my new Roku remote to the TV. I'm not sure if it is related or if the timing was just coincidental. I'm going to try unpairing them tomorrow to see if that fixes it. 

Tafkah

Re: No data available for local channels

Jump to solution

Same problem here.  Tried changing zip code, internet check,system reset.  No luck.

Sandra2

Jump to solution

Mine stopped this evening too. I have tried all of the suggested fixes and nothing is working.

mGol
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Ours TV Guide stopped at approx 7PM PST (California) 2/25/2021.  No changes, resets, restarts does not work.

Eoin1
Channel Surfer

Re: Onn won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

After this problem was supposed to be fixed, I am now in February of 2021, having problems getting channel data to appear. This Roku TV is the worst TV I have ever owned. Nothing is intuitive, the remote does not have numerals so you can go direct to a channel and I am constantly having problems with things not working as they are supposed to work.

When will channel data truly be fixed????

Pedro123
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Does TCL/Roku monitor these discussions?

Anyone attempt to call TCL?

Jump to solution

We are in Missouri and ours totally quit last night also.

MizzQuoted
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's not just a TLC tv issue, I have another tv that is Insignia, channel guide doesn't work on that one either.

Bullock_c
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Monroe, NC. Guide quit yesterday here too. I hate that they keep changing, and screwing up things!