Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John348

Re: No data available for local channels

Jump to solution

Found it is something to do with time zone not syncing up.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We believe this issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue, please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so we can investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
btalon1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still some channels showing no data available..but its getting better...keep working on resolutions..not completely fixed but u are getting closer..

0 Kudos
Pedro123
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Issue fixed. Strange to see it happen at all.

Glad Community worked this time with alerting Roku to the problem.

Time zone suggestion seems the best explaination. 

Re: TV Antenna Program Guide Not Working

Jump to solution

Yay! My channel guide has reappeared! Thanks!

0 Kudos
DjwOhio
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Another related topic:

Still seems that there is a performance problem related to scrolling. The last update introduced this delay.

I suspect the delay is related to the changes made to the 'streaming' component of the Smart TV Guide which I had to (Re) disable on all TV's after the last Update. For those of us who have these TV's for the ASTC tuners the delay is quite annoying, though not a showstopper.

Meginms

Jump to solution

My local channels appear on the TV guide but I’ve lost the Roku channels. One of my TVs still works and I can’t get the other one to show the Roku channels. 

0 Kudos
JDa419
Reel Rookie

Re: Live TV Guide is gone again 2/25/21

Jump to solution

I got mine working again, for now. All I did was switch the guide's View Options from All Channels to Recent Channels and then back again. To find it, go into the guide, arrow all the way left so a channel is selected, and hit the options button on your remote.

0 Kudos
GM559
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We believe this issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue, please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so we can investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Everything working again thanks.

0 Kudos
TRHunter
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for fixing the issue. Whatever you did on your end did the trick, because nothing I did on my end resolved the problem.

0 Kudos