Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hotrotten

Re: Live TV Guide is gone again 2/25/21

Jump to solution

North Texas same thing no guide after 6 pm /25/21 on all 3 tcl tvs

Tim606

Jump to solution

Same in Chicago. This is the only feature I use Roku for. 

AMF

Jump to solution

I’m in North Carolina and have the same problem. This is so frustrating 😡

GV1

Jump to solution

In Toledo, Ohio our TV guide is gone also last night

pbutler317

Jump to solution

Massachusetts-no guide here, too. First time since we've owned this tv.

Jump to solution

System Moderator,

Once again we are experiencing this issue, in multiple zip codes, on multiple TV and device models, and all starting on 25 Feb 2021 (this time). I have tried all previously recommended solutions except a hard reset; I don't really want to do that again unless I need to. The "Live Guide"/"Channel Guide" works for streaming channels but shows “No Data Available” for OTA (over the air) channels. Here’s the basic TV information you requested (but we know it isn't the TV, don't we):

Roku TV 8522X

onn. model 1000122589

Serial Number  YKOODV868745

Device ID  LD501D868745

Software OS/version  9.4.2 build 4101-AN

Current zip code we are using  45503

Tracker ID when this issue occurs  ?

Your turn...

Harvini
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Same in Mid-Atlantic region, USA.  Slow to establish directory grid on power-up, then, once grid has been set up, all entries are "No Data Available"

Since the grid requires Internet data connection, I executed a "Check Connection" from the SETTINGS->NETWORK menu.  Set shows full Internet connectivity with good data rate.

Performed check for system Update, and claims last update was 12/11/2020 into 9.4.0, build 4200. Executed "Check Now" for updates, and set claims there are no current updates available.

Executed "Clear Cache" operation (Home,Home,Home,Home,Home,UP,RW,RW,FF,FF).  Set performed standard 30 second lock-out followed by full reboot.  This did not clear issue.

Additional behavior notes:  While the Program guide says Data is Unavailable, when going to a channel, the current program identity and supporting info is displayed in the black box at screen bottom, as usual.  An additional note is that I now have logos displayed for all channels in the lefthand column of the screen guide.  I do not recall them being there previously.

Harvini
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

IT HAS NOW BEEN 11 hours since this issue has hit ROKU TVs.  Thus Far, no posting by ROKU personnel on issue, nor any correction/repair to their system.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

This posting will be followed-up periodically to track the response by ROKU to a user base-wide issue.

Pedro123
Streaming Star

Re: TV Antenna Program Guide Not Working

Jump to solution

I just sent an email support ticket to Roku. Hope to get answer. Maybe we all should do that so they know it's not just me.

llfull60
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

My information disappeared yesterday here in Michigan as well.😒